Friday, March 22, 2013

digression: a journey

For as much as I am telling myself that my blog is secondary and to be used more for an outlet while I pen my book, perhaps I should think about making the book secondary to my obsession to building a blog.  I have to confess I am a bit of a blog nerd.  I have spent the last 45 minutes perusing different pinterest icons to accessorize with.  Apparently I accessorize without discrimination; tangible or virtual, it really doesn't matter.

  I am amazed how my entire thought process changes when I am writing again.  Every little thing that happens I am already thinking: how can I turn that into a post.  The next thing I know I have gone A Million Little Pieces and can't recall the original idea. I digress.

Yet, I think I have pulled the ultimate trick over myself here. Because by keeping this book idea as my priority I already know that I am procrastinating.  Yet, my procrastination is still in written form.  Pretty sneaky.  Slightly crazy. Just might work.

So I started instagramming (is that a verb yet?) just so I can add another cute icon on here, and that too is quickly building into an obsession.
I have issues.     v
                         o
                         l
                         u                                                               
                         m                                   
                         e
                         s        
  
I would apologize for the random, incomplete, boring ramblings of my brain; yet you are still here reading them... or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment