Thursday, March 21, 2013

word love

For years I wrote, and for months I have been silent.  I wish I could say it was a peaceful break.  In truth it was loud, it was warring in my mind.  The words absent on paper, on screen; were blaring in my ears, my head.  Slowly driving myself crazy I realized I cannot be the mom blogger; the one who is showcasing recipes, crafts, baby antidotes.  My writing has always been my medium and I tried to make it the tool.  Truth be told anytime I try to influence my writing it falls away, becomes generic.  I walk away feeling defeated.  So though I am re-entering the blogosphere I know my real purpose here is to practice. to write. to practice. to write. to practice. over. and. over. again.

If this were a thesis I would abstract my plan for you, but it is not.  It is strictly for fun, and it is strictly mine.

How I have missed you, my silly words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment